I’ve been putting this off for far too long – as I have so many things – but now is the time to thank Emma McCoy for nominating me and give her a big “backatcha”. After all, who can claim to have inspired an entire category on my blog with a single post?
Now, for the formalities of accepting this award:
1. Display the award logo on your blog – чэк
2. Link back to the person who nominated you – чэк
3. State 7 things about yourself – чэк
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
3. 7 things worth mentioning about me
1. I love CATS – I mean the animals, not the musical
2. I know I am self-centered, but I try to mitigate negative effects this may have on my environment
3. I am a hopeless romantic
4. I get distracted far too easily
5. I love CATS – mentioning that once simply didn’t reflect how strongly I feel about cats
6. I don’t hate dogs. Just because I love cats doesn’t mean I have to hate dogs. Please…
7. I can be driven and ambitious, as I have found out recently (again)
4. Notify 15 other bloggers whom you think deserve this reward – in the order my reader presents them to me
4. The Looni
Sorry, I am currently not following any more active blogs that inspire me on a regular basis – well, I do follow Emma, but she already got the “backatcha”, so listing her would be redundant – unlike loving cats, which can never be mentioned too often. I digress.
I will notify the award vic— winners ASAP!